Chandeliers add elegance and sophistication to any space, and a noticeable element of a chandelier are its light bulbs. However, changing light bulbs on a chandelier can be quite challenging, especially if it’s installed on a high ceiling. You might end up risking injury, damaging the chandelier or its light bulbs or getting frustrated.
Why is it Difficult to Change Chandelier Light Bulbs on High Ceilings?
On average, a residential ceiling stands at eight feet high, which makes changing light bulbs easy. On the other hand, a high ceiling might be between 15 to 30 feet tall, and the challenge arises when you need to remove and replace light bulbs that are high above the ground. Other reasons why it’s hard to do this task on a high ceiling include:
- The chandelier is suspended high in the air
- The ladder used to access the ceiling might not be tall enough
- The ceiling might be sloped or curved
- The fixture itself may be too delicate to touch
How does a Chandelier Light Bulb Changer Work?
A Chandelier Light Bulb Changer is an essential tool that helps you change chandelier light bulbs on high ceilings with ease. It comes with extendable arms that can reach up to 30 feet, which means that you won’t have to use a ladder. This tool attaches a suction device that fits over the bulb or bulb socket. The suction device grips onto the light bulb or socket and unscrews it.
Advantages of using a Chandelier Light Bulb Changer
- Ensures your safety when changing light bulbs on high ceilings
- Reduces frustration when changing light bulbs
- Reduces the chances of damaging your chandelier and its light bulbs
- Eliminates the need for a ladder
- The tool can be reusable for future bulb changing tasks